Let’s talk! Have you ever felt like you’re just going through the motions? Me too….and it’s not a good feeling. It is easy to get caught up in the routine and let our fire burn out. It is one of the worst feelings. It is very important that you don’t get stuck here. One of the most dangerous things in the world is unused potential. So today, I am challenging you to be bold!
Boldness mixed with faith is a serious spiritual weapon. When you have the faith to trust God and the boldness to follow through, you are unstoppable. In Acts 4, the members of the church pray for spiritual boldness to accomplish the things of God…….and it is given to them. Ask God to help you to be bold today! He will help you to be bold and give you the strength to do His Will if you will only ask. After praying and seeking spiritual boldness, here are a few things you can do to stay bold:
- Don’t settle: Never settle for less than what God has in mind for your life. There will be temptations to take the easy way out, but please resist. Never take the easy way out because you are going to miss out on the blessings that are in store for you at certain parts of your journey.
- Do it right: Do everything you do to the best of your ability, and make sure it is done the right way. Never take shortcuts or cheat the system. Why you may get away with is in the short term, it will catch up to you. And while you may think that noone sees what you are doing, people are always watching. And, God always knows what you’re doing, so it’s better to just do it the right way.
- Dream bigger than everyone else: Don’t get bound to the phrase “be realistic.” People who live by this phrase are sadly bound to low expectations. Don’t be afraid to dream bigger than everyone else around you. God’s plans for your life are so big that you don’t even have the ability to comprehend them, so dream as big as you possibly can. Dream so big that you are uncomfortable telling small minded people. Not everyone will support you, but you don’t need their approval, you need His approval.
- Be intentional: When you have big dreams, they don’t do you any good if you don’t put them into action. You need to create a plan of action and get with it. Put your plan into action and get after it. Run so hard at your dream that people are scared to stop you. Don’t wait for confirmation. Pursue your God-given dreams actively and He will provide your next steps. Live with purpose all the time. If you wait for your purpose to fall in your lap, you will miss it entirely.
- Never let anyone dull your sparkle: There is something so special about you. It’s something that only you have. You are unique. You have talents and abilities that only you possess. Use them. There are certain ideas that only you can come up with. Some ventures that only you were meant to take. You have a divine purpose and only you were made perfectly for your path. Don’t let someone who doesn’t believe in you steal your joy and dull your sparkle. The world needed one of you. Don’t let small minded people keep you from God’s best.
So, sweet friend, today I challenge you to be bold! Be the best you that you can be. No one else is like you. Nobody can do what you do! Be bold enough to ask for what you want and not settle for less. Never give up and never let anyone dull your sparkle!
- SOAR! By T.D. Jakes is a fantastic book for beginning entrepreneurs! It is also great for just stepping out of your comfort zone. It is a must-read!
- Girl Code is an excellent read for any and all females. It talks about how to build a business from the ground up and supporting other women. Great read!
- How to Win Friends and Influence People this book gives you all the basics of dealing with people and increasing your influence. It also helps you to improve your influence. It is a must-have for anyone who wants to do something big!
This post contains affiliate links.